Bob Benson '66 Stadium Attendance Guidelines
Welcome to Bob Benson '66 Stadium!
Thank you for helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all spectators, athletes, coaches, and workers at Central Catholic High School. We have worked very hard to give our athletes an opportunity to “return to play”.
Please view the document below for all the Guidelines for our upcoming Season and Athletic Events.
Please click on the link for the map location.
GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDANCE AT CENTRAL CATHOLIC STADIUM EVENTS
- Spectators must self-monitor and be symptom-free (COVID-19) before arriving at any athletic event.
- All children in 4th grade and lower must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into the stadium.
- Yeti containers or any that resemble this product will not be allowed into the stadium.
- No re-entry into the stadium is allowed unless consent is given at the front gate.
- There will be no loitering underneath the bleachers at any time other than between quarters, at halftime or going to the concessions.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the playing field, track, or other restricted athletic areas.
- All spectators must exit the facility immediately after the event and proceed to their vehicles.
- Backpacks are not allowed into the stadium. If one is found in your possession, then it is subject to be searched by a school administrator.
- NO noisemakers (bullhorns, whistles, sirens, boat horns) are allowed in the stadium which also includes any instrument. Only the band may have and use instruments.
- No face or body painting may be used during the field of competition.
- Firearms, smoking, and alcohol are not prohibited in the stadium.
- Gates will be open one hour prior to kickoff.
- Pets are not allowed into the stadium unless it is a service dogs.
We have worked very hard to give our athletes an opportunity to “return to play”. Therefore, any attendee who does not comply with these regulations as stated above will be warned first, then asked to leave the facility, and could, unfortunately, be restricted from attending future athletic events.