On Friday, April 15, a rising sophomore, junior, and senior parents/guardians will be sent an email regarding their student’s 2022-2023 Online Enrollment Packet. Online enrollment packets are processed in FACTS Enrollment. Only the primary parent/guardian listed in FACTS Tuition will be emailed a link to their student’s packet. Please follow the packet instructions to update contact information, select a 2022-2023 tuition payment plan, and submit the non-refundable $200 tuition deposit. The online packet should take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete. Enrollment packets are due by Friday, May 13.
Tips to help you complete the online enrollment packet:
- The packet email will be from Central Catholic High School ([email protected]).
- Check your email spam if you do not receive the packet email in your inbox.
- Forgot your FACTS Enrollment username and/or password? No worries, there will be an option to have this information resent to you once you click on the link to your student’s packet.
- FACTS Enrollment and FACTS Tuition are two different systems. You have to log into these systems separately. In the packet, you will be directed to FACTS Tuition to select your 2022-2023 tuition payment plan and provide your preferred payment method. Have your FACTS Tuition login credentials nearby or select forgot username/password in FACTS Tuition.
- Have peace of mind, your packet information automatically saves as you go.
- Do you have multiple students returning to Central Catholic for 2022-2023? You can view your students under the same enrollment account in FACTS Enrollment.
If your family has questions or concerns regarding next year's enrollment, please contact Mrs.Bethany Herman, Director of Enrollment, at [email protected] or 210-576-4359.
Have a joyful Easter!