The CCHS Alumni Association has installed a new group of Officers and At-Large Board Members as of July 1, 2020. The new President, serving a two-year term, is Charlie Gomez '84. His term as President will expire in 2022. Charlie is a long-time volunteer and former coach for Central Catholic. Currently, Charlie serves as Vice President, Specialty Markets, for Ricos Products Co.—a Central Catholic family-owned business.
Central Catholic High School Home
At A Glance
- $28,100,000 Million in scholarships earned by 97% of the Class of 2020
- 1185 Average SAT Score
- 9,000+ Living alumni worldwide
- 10+ Military academy appointments since 2009
- 168 Years Dedicated to developing young men of character through faith, leadership, and academics
- 25 Sports State Championship Titles
Marianist Province releases names of vowed religious members credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors
From Paul Garro, President of Central Catholic High School: A joint statement from all local Marianist Ministries regarding the released report from the Marianist Province of the United States concerning names of Marianist vowed religious members credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors.