Visit Central Catholic
Central Catholic High School is taking necessary precautions for COVID-19; therefore, opportunities to tour our campus and to participate in our Shadow Day Program will be available once Central Catholic resumes school for our students. Questions? Learn more HERE!
Central Catholic offers many opportunities for students and their families to visit our campus! Whether your son attends our annual fall Middle School Tailgate or participates in a Shadow Day, we hope the time spent at Central Catholic will prove how we develop young men of character through faith, academics, and leadership.
Campus tours are a great way for a potential student with their family to get to know Central Catholic. A personalized campus tour is typically about 60 minutes and is led by the Director of Enrollment, Bethany Herman.
Questions about touring? Please contact the Admissions and Enrollment Office at (210) 576-4359 or click here to send an email.
Shadow Day at Central CatholicWe welcome students to join us for a Shadow Day to experience a day in the life of a Button! Our Shadow Day Program allows students in 8th-grade to shadow a current freshman. Students who wish to transfer to Central Catholic from a different high school will shadow a student in their current grade level.
We invite shadow students with their parent(s)/guardian(s) to join us for a light breakfast, welcome presentation, student panel, and a school tour prior to shadow students participating in classroom shadow time.
Shadow Day Program Schedule:
• Shadow Day check-in begins at 8:30 am in the main school foyer.
• Shadow Day programming begins promptly at 8:45 am. Parents are welcome to stay for programming until 10:30 am.
• Shadow students will shadow current students for four class periods, enjoy lunch "on us", and go on a self-guided Interest Tour!
• The day ends at 3:30 pm. Students may be picked up in the Admissions and Enrollment Office.
• The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (polo or button-up, any color/pattern and tucked in), dress pants (any color) with a belt, and dress shoes (closed-toed, any color). If the shadow student wears a school uniform daily he can wear his uniform to shadow in.
• Parking is located in the visitor lot to the left of Central Catholic as you turn onto Central Catholic's campus.
• Shadow students are encouraged to bring a backpack or drawstring bag with at least a notebook and pen/pencil.
• Lunch is complimentary. Shadow students may bring money for the vending machine and/or Spirit Shop purchases.
Spring 2020 Shadow Day Program Dates:
To best plan for your son's shadow day, please schedule him for a shadow day at least five days in advance of the desired shadow date to ensure the date you are seeking is available. Shadow Dates for the rest of the spring semester are dependent upon COVID-19 precautions.
To schedule your student's shadow day, click on the "Schedule A Shadow Day" button below!
Questions about shadowing? Please contact the Admissions and Enrollment Office at (210) 576-4359 or click here to send an email.