As the world continues to open up, Central Catholic echoes the relaxation of COVID protocols. However, there are a few things to keep in mind for the 2022 - 2023 Academic year.
- No masks will be required, those individuals who wish to do so are welcome to wear an appropriate mask.
- There are no requirements for quarantine if you are in close contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19. However, we will ask that all continue to follow the CDC Guidelines that you wear an appropriate mask for 5 days after that close contact.
- If anyone does test positive for COVID-19, Central Catholic, in following the CDC Guidelines, will require that person to quarantine, regardless of vaccination status, for 5 days after a positive test result. You may return on the 6th day and must wear a well-fitting appropriate face mask through day 10.
What adjustments is the school making to clean frequently touched/accessed areas of campus?
Central Catholic is closely monitoring and following the guidance from the CDC, Occupational Health & Safety Administration, and other authoritative bodies. Our facilities team has upgraded the disinfectant used on campus. CCHS uses special disinfectants with a thirty-second kill time for all touchpoints in Academic & Athletic facilities.
Below are the primary touchpoints that staff has been instructed to focus on:
- Countertop surfaces
- Restroom fixtures
- Restrooms walls
- Restroom partitions
- Light switches
- Athletic mats
- Classroom desks and instructional podiums
- Trash can lids
- Interior handrails
- Elevator buttons
- Door frames
- Soap tissue and towel dispensers
What if my family is impacted financially as a result of the Coronavirus situation and closures?
Previous Year Return to Learn - Documents