It’s that time of year again! As many of you know, one of our biggest fundraisers for student scholarships and tuition assistance is our Annual Truck Raffle. Last year, we raised a RECORD AMOUNT amount of $242,000, and this year we challenge our entire CCHS community to participate to help us surpass last year’s number. Here are a few details for the upcoming raffle season.
- 2020 Ford F-150 XLT
- Double Cab Pick-Up Truck
- Includes Tax, Title and License
- Winner may negotiate a vehicle trade option with the dealer
- Supercrew / Texas Edition / Color: Blue Jeans
- Monday, Sept. 14 and Tuesday, Sept. 15: Tickets distributed to students during their first period
- Thursday, September 24 and Friday, Sept. 25: First Week of Counting
- Friday, October 16: Half-way point – $80,000 goal
- Friday, November 20: Deadline to turn in tickets
- Friday, December 4: Truck Raffle Drawing
School-wide Goals and Incentives
If $80,000 has been returned by Friday, October 16, 2020 students, faculty and staff will receive a full day off from school on Monday, November 23.
If more than 75% full participation** is reached by the end of the raffle (Friday, Nov. 20), students, faculty and staff will also receive a full day off from school on Thursday, April 22, 2021, the Thursday before Battle of Flowers.
** Full participation equals all 60 tickets sold. **
For more information please contact Ms. Angela Sikorski, Advancement Manager for Alumni and Parent Relations.
We are here LIVE for the 2020 Truck Raffle drawing coming soon! Keep watching to see if you won.Posted by Central Catholic High School - San Antonio, TX on Friday, December 4, 2020