Class ambassadors serve an essential role in helping Central Catholic High School advance the mission of educating young men in the Marianist tradition for success through the development of scholarship, leadership, and moral character development. Our class ambassadors are vital to the alumni association’s success as they know their classes better than anyone. We work with our class ambassadors to successfully conduct educational, spiritual, and school service events to enable our faculty and staff to further the mission. The need for class ambassadors is ever-growing and we are looking for more ambassadors who are eager to support the school.
Role of a Class Ambassador
Membership as a Class Ambassador is a privilege and unique opportunity to work on behalf of Central Catholic High School. Members have the satisfaction of giving back to Central, rekindling old friendships, and cultivating professional networking opportunities. Class Ambassadors should demonstrate leadership among their peers and commit their time and volunteer on behalf of the school. Class ambassadors should also have a passion for advancing the mission of Central Catholic and openly discussing potential classmates that have the ability and capacity to consider a gift to Central.
Actions of a Successful Class Ambassador
- Act as a liaison between your classmates and CCHS to keep them informed of the current happenings.
- Communicate with classmates through phone calls, texts, emails, social media, etc.
- Create a class Facebook group to have a forum for everybody to connect and rekindle easily.
- Collect current and accurate contact information on your fellow classmates. This information is vital to maintain a connection with fellow alumni and CCHS.
- Serve on the reunion committee to help plan class reunions every five years.
- Attend an Alumni Association Meeting each year to continue to support the mission of Central Catholic High School and the Alumni Association.
If being a Class Ambassador is not the right fit, there are other ways to support Central Catholic. For example, giving to the annual fund, serving as a mentor, participating in the alumni golf tournament, and or attending the Central Catholic Gala are all ways to stay engaged.
If you would like to be a Class Ambassador and serve your class, please contact Marshall Weinkam ‘10, Advancement Associate via email Mweinkam@cchs-satx.org