Welcome Home Buttons!
Reunions are the perfect opportunity for alumni to reconnect with classmates, faculty and the school. The Advancement Office can assist your class with the following as you plan your reunion events:
- Provide a class list with available names and addresses.
- Print and mail Save-the-Date cards and/or invitations with your reunion information.
- Connect you with other reunion planners.
- Post your event information in the Blue & White, the school’s official Facebook page, and on our website.
Additionally, to help offset event costs and personalize your reunion experience, CCHS offers:
- The complementary use of our Alumni Pavilion and cafeteria (when available) for class parties and the Chapel for Masses.
- Guided tours of the Central Catholic campus.
- Past issues of school newspapers and yearbooks on display during your on-campus gatherings.