- 1 in 6 U.S. youth experience a mental health condition each year, and only half of them receive treatment.
- Mental illness knows no race, no gender, no sexual orientation, no socioeconomic status, etc.
- 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among 10 to 24 year-olds.
- During the program students will attend college access workshops to help them prepare for their college journey.
- Students will get the opportunity to create a dream board for their college goals and learn how to achieve them.
- If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Alicia Abrego- email@example.com
- sign up here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=gSlJ5ycX90qCYcaoYSRKIex4z3kajAJKn7hLCexktpZUQVMyOUMzNkU4UVI0VFBCNUVIRjFSWkRFQy4u&utm_campaign=Three+Day+CC
information on Financial Aid, Scholarships, ApplyTexas, GPA & more!
Let us help guide you on your journey through the admissions process!
- DON'T MISS THOSE COLLEGE DEADLINES!
- MAKE SURE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN THE DORMS
- KNOW WHEN THE DOWN PAYMENTS ARE DUE
- SIGN UP FOR ORIENTATION
- GET YOUR MENINGITIS SHOT
- FINISH STRONG
- IF YOU MISSED THE MEETING, CHECK OUT THE PRESENTATION BELOW AND THE HANDOUTS THAT WERE GIVEN OUT THAT NIGHT.
- WHO: Junior parents and students
- WHEN: Tuesday April 19 6PM-7:30PM
- WHAT: We will be discussing college and career information
- WHERE: On campus, Historic Gym (tentatively)
College and Career Center is on the 3rd floor room 331. We are excited to have a space dedicated to assisting students and parents in academic, college and career counseling. Students are welcome to come work on career interest inventories, research universities, work on college applications, scholarships, and internships. Counselors assist students in individual planning in completing personal graduation plans, academic advising and college and career counseling. Below are some of the events already on the calendar. These events are a come as you are, meaning there is no agenda and students can work on whatever their needs are.
- June 29 9-11AM
- July 14 9-11AM
- July 19 9-11AM
- July 21 1-3PM
- July 25 9-11AM
- July 27 1-3PM
- And by appointment (we want to make sure that we are available when you can come in, so send us a quick email to make sure our schedule is clear).
- We have completed course selection.
- Please make sure to check Aeries under course requests to see what your son selected for his courses for next year.
- If you have questions or concerns, please email your son's counselor.